SHOPPING CENTRE MALL
Living and the shopping centre mall in Perth is a little different to the majority of Australia. In WA you will see a majority of shops, malls and centres close at 5.30pm during the week and 5pm on Saturdays.
Late night shopping in Perth is Friday and Thursday in the Metro areas. Shops in the Metro areas are closed on Sunday but Perth shops are open.
You will see later opening times on special occasions such as Christmas.
Another thing to be aware of is the sizes for clothes and shoes as it is not the same as the UK. For example a UK size 6 is an Australian size 8 and a UK size 12 is an Australian size 8.
SPORT & RECREATION
Pubs & Bars
Walk & Cycle
SHOPPING CENTRE MALL PERTH METRO
Some of the biggest shopping centres in the Perth Metro area include.
SHOPPING CENTRE MALL PERTH
Shopping Centres and Malls in Perth City Centre include
If you enjoy wandering around markets then you may wish to look up the loacal markets. These can be found in:-
- Canning Vale - Canning Vale Sunday Market
- Freemantle - Saturday, Sunday & Public Holidays - Freemantle Market & the E Shed Markets (Freemantle Market open Fridays)
- Northbridge - Saturday & Sunday - Galleria Art and Craft Market)
- Gosnells - Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday & Public Holidays - Gosnells Railway Markets)
- Midland (Sunday Markets)
- Scarborough - Saturday, Sunday & Public Holidays - Scarborough Fair Markets
- Bibra Lake - Saturday, Sunday & Public Holidays - Stock Road Markets)
- Subiaco (Station Street & Subiaco Pavilion)
- Wanneroo - Saturday, Sunday & Public Holidays - Wanneroo Markets
From Shopping Centre Mall back to the Home Page