PRIZE DRAW TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The Prize Draw closes at 11:59:59 pm on 30 October 2009 (the “Closing Date”). No online entries shall be accepted after the Closing Date.
2. To enter the prize draw, complete your details where indicated and answer all questions on the questionnaire.
3. Individuals may submit up to 1 entry.
4. The winner will be drawn at random and will receive the prize within 28 days of the closing date.
5. The prize winners may be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity, (including a photographic shoot and interview). The winner’s name will be made public.
6. Immigrate Perth reserves the right to disqualify any entries and withhold any prizes which may have been won if it believes that an entrant has not complied with the Prize Draw Terms.
7. The decision of Immigrate Perth is final and binding in all matters concerning the Prize Draw and no correspondence will be entered into. All entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Prize Draw.
8. By entering the Prize Draw you agree to give Immigrate Perth and its group of companies permission to keep all material and information submitted as part of your entry, on electronic or hard copy databases and filing systems for the purpose of the Promotion.
9. By entering the Prize Draw you agree to us transferring your data to our promotional partners, (Ian Harrop Associates, Relocations West, John Mason International, Schneider Property Buyers, Lady Haye, World First, Business SolutionsWA). If you agree to be contacted by the Immigrate Perth or its promotional partners, you will be able to tell us otherwise if you later change your mind.
10. You agree to be contacted by the Immigrate Perth or their promotional partners, you can unsubscribe at any time. Send an email to immigrateperth.com with unsubscribe in the heading.
Back to the Home Page