MIGRATE TO PERTH
MIGRANTS SHARE THEIR STORY WITH YOU
Why don't you Migrate to Perth and start a new life in Western Australia. As a recent migrant myself I can say that living in Perth is just great.
With so many visas available people looking to migrate very often don't
know where to start.
Often though when you learn of a person, couple or family who have migrated over here learning about their experience can be a huge help.
- Skilled Migrant - Diesel Mechanic - October 2003.
- Nurse - Temporary Visa - Oct 2003. Now all Permanent Residents
- Working Holiday Visa before becoming a Permanent Resident.
- Chef - Skilled Migrant Visa - 2004.
- Skilled Migrant Visa - Hairdresser - 1987.
- Sponsored Migrant Visa June 2004
- Skilled Migrant Visa - Mechanical Engineer - Nov 2004
-Temporary Business Owner Visa - 2002
- Senior Executive Business Visa - January 2002 - Now Australian Citizens
- Spouse Visa with his Australian Citizen wife and children.
People who have a similar background and skill as you can get the inspiration to look at what opportunities are over here and give the migration experience a go.
Do You Have An Informative Perth Migration Story? Do Tell!
Immigrate Perth was our way of helping others with the move to Perth by sharing our migration experience and our life in Perth.
If your thinking of a move to Perth then there is no better way than to learn from the experience of others.
So Why Don't You help me share your Migrate to Perth Story with other
migrants and let them learn from your experience?